This document explains how we collect, use, and protect the personal information you provide to us.
Absolute Dispute Resolution (“ADR”) is strongly committed to protecting the privacy of those who use our website (www.absolutedisputeresolution.com) and our services.
This website compiles conventional log files to monitor and assess activity including traffic and visits on and related to, the site. This activity does not specifically identify any individual user without prior notice to the user through the use of the site.
We will not disclose any information provided to us on this site to outside companies, without your written consent.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK POLICY
All content (including written content, blogs, text, data, graphics, logos, images and photographs, audio, video, software, typefaces, and other items) included on this site is the property of ADR, and its affiliates and is protected by Canadian and international copyright, trademark, trade secret, intellectual property and/or other proprietary rights/laws. The compilation of all the content on this site is the exclusive property of ADR. The content on this site is protected by Canadian and international copyright laws.
You are not permitted to copy, reproduce, redistribute, publish, download, display, post, create derivative works from or transmit the content in any form or by any means (including electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise) without the prior express written consent of ADR, or the respective copyright owner unless exceptions are noted in this notice.
Permission is granted to display, copy, distribute and download the content on this site for personal, and non-commercial use only, provided you do not modify the content and that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the content. You also may not “mirror” any content contained on this site on any other server without ADR’s express written permission. Permission for you to use the content terminates automatically if you breach any of the Terms and Conditions contained in this policy. Upon termination, you must immediately destroy any downloaded and printed content.
The trademarks and logos used and displayed on this site may be registered and unregistered trademarks of ADR, and it is content providers, if applicable. You should not misconstrue anything on this website as you having been granted, implicated or the right to use any trademark or logo displayed on the site, without the express written consent of ADR. The use of any ADR trademark or logo as a link to any site is prohibited without the prior express written consent of ADR. The unauthorized use of any trademark or logo displayed on this site is strictly prohibited.
ADR is a distributor and not a publisher or owner of the content created by third parties and displayed on our website. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information that constitutes part of the content expressed or made available by third parties are those of the respective authors and not of ADR. ADR and its affiliates cannot guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any content. Any content owned or written by a third party, does not express the view of ADR.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USE OF WEBSITE
You may not access or use the ADR website for any illegal activities or other purposes prohibited by law or to attempt to undermine, hinder, damage, or disrupt the hardware, software, or security of our website, the internet, or any other website.
You are strictly prohibited from doing the following:
· Knowingly upload or transmit any computer virus, worm or any other transmission which has the potential for disabling or otherwise impeding the operation of our website or any other facilities, equipment, software, data, or service connected to the Internet;
· Make an unauthorized entry to our website or any other site, resource or device connected to the Internet; or
· Violate of any applicable laws or regulations which govern online activities.
You agree to respect our copyright and you agree to only use them in the manner described in our Copyright and Trademark Policy.
As part of routine website maintenance or in the event of unauthorized use, ADR may monitor activity on our website. Activity that appears to be illegal may be monitored, recorded, and provided to law enforcement officials. You consent to such monitoring as part of your use of our website. If you do not agree with this, please stop using our website. ADR may disclose any information, records, electronic communication, or material of any kind received from or uploaded to our website by you to:
· Satisfy any law, regulation, or government request; or
· Protect any right of ADR, its service partners, licensors, affiliates, agents, clients, or website users.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless ADR and its officers, directors, employees, parents, partners, successors, agents, distribution partners, affiliates, subsidiaries, and their related companies from and against any and all claims, costs, liabilities, losses, damages, obligations, judgments, tax assessments, penalties, interest and expenses (including legal fees, accounting fees and any other professional services costs) arising out of, related to, or that may arise in connection with:
· Your access to or use of our website;
· User content provided by you;
· Any actual or alleged violation or breach by you of our Terms and Conditions;
· Any actual or alleged breach of any representation, warranty, or covenant that you have made to us;
· Your wrongful or improper use of the services;
· Your violation of any third-party right, including any right of privacy, publicity rights or Intellectual Property Rights;
· Your violation of any law, rule, or regulation of Canada (including its provinces and territories) or any other country; or
· Your acts or omissions.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold ADR and its affiliates harmless from and against all loss, liability, damage, and expense (including legal fees, accounting fees and any other professional services costs) arising out of or relating to your violation of these Terms and Conditions, or any use of the website’s content and/or services other than expressly authorized in these Terms and Conditions, or your use of any information obtained from our website, including the following:
· Claims by any party for libel, slander, defamation, invasion of privacy, infringement of intellectual property rights including trademark, copyright or patent rights, and unlawful access or alteration to private records or data arising from any information, software, data, or message transmitted or received by you through our website; or
· Any breach of these Terms and Conditions by you or someone under your control.
This website and its contents, information and services are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. All information contained on our website is believed to be accurate at the time of publication. Nothing on our website should be construed as legal advice. Users are strongly advised to consult legal counsel to verify the information provided on this website and to obtain independent legal advice specific to their matter.
Any links or references on the ADR website to any third-party websites are provided solely for your information. ADR makes absolutely no representation or warranty concerning the content, accuracy, safety, existence or any other aspect of any third-party website or any materials obtained by you from such a site. A link or reference from our website to any other site does not constitute an endorsement of that site or any of its content or the quality or acceptability of any products or services offered through the site.
You are responsible for the use and compatibility of any hardware or software with the internet and the ADR website. ADR makes no warranties that any particular device or software, even if recommended by ADR will function properly with our website.
ADR does not warrant that:
· Access to our website will be uninterrupted, error-free or secure;
· Any materials accessible on or through our website will be free from viruses, worms, or other harmful components; or
· You will be able to connect, communicate or pass information to our website or any other site on the internet at any particular speed or throughput.
Changes and Modifications
You consent to accept and receive communications from us, including e-mail, text messages, calls and push notifications to the cellular telephone number you provide to us. Standard message and data rates applied by your cell phone carrier may apply to the text messages we send you. You may opt out of receiving communications by following the unsubscribe options we provide to you in those communications. You acknowledge that opting out of receiving communications may impact your use of the services.
June 15, 2021