Information provided on this website is for information purposes only and should not be relied upon as legal advice. Absolute Ltd. o/a Absolute Dispute Resolution ("ADR") is not a law firm. and none of our staff are lawyers.
Nothing on our website should be construed as legal advice. Users are strongly advised to consult legal counsel to verify the information provided on this website and to obtain independent legal advice specific to their matter.
You acknowledge, understand and agree to the following if you use our website or any of our services.
1. You are aware and understand that we are not a law firm and none of our staff are not lawyers.
2. You are aware and understand that we do not practice law. You are also aware and understand that ADR does not hold itself out as being a person or entity authorized to practice law and/or provide legal service in Ontario.
3. You are aware and understand that we are not able to provide you with legal advice. Only a lawyer can give legal advice.
4. You are aware and understand that our website is intended to provide general information only and is not a substitute for legal advice. You are aware and understand that it is your sole responsibility to verify all information provided to you on our website with a lawyer.
5. You are aware and understand that if you use our services for an uncontested joint divorce or simple divorce, you are using a document preparation service only. ADR will prepare your uncontested joint divorce or simple divorce documents based solely on the information provided by you in our Divorce Questionnaire, which you will be required to complete. You are aware and understand that ADR does not draft your divorce documents.
6. You are aware and understand that should your divorce become contested, we will be unable to further assist you with your document preparation and recommend that you seek legal advice. You are aware and understand that we may refer you to ADR's mediation services.
If there are any outstanding or contentious issues between you and your spouse, we strongly recommend you seek legal advice from a lawyer before beginning the divorce process. Only a lawyer can ensure your legal rights are protected.
Contacting ADR through this website or any other means does not establish any professional relationship whatsoever with ADR. Only when an Agreement is executed by all parties and a retainer paid to ADR is a relationship created and ADR has been formally retained.
Do not send confidential details about your legal matter until ADR has been retained. Always seek a comprehensive review of your legal matter from a qualified legal professional, and always obtain independent legal advice from a qualified lawyer before sending ADR any documents.
This website and its contents, information and services are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. All information contained on our website is believed to be accurate at the time of publication.
Any links or references on the ADR website to any third-party websites are provided solely for your information. ADR makes absolutely no representation or warranty concerning the content, accuracy, safety, existence or any other aspect of any third-party website or any materials obtained by you from such a site. A link or reference from our website to any other site does not constitute an endorsement of that site or its content or the quality or acceptability of any products or services offered through the site.
You are responsible for the use and compatibility of any hardware or software with the internet and the ADR website. ADR makes no warranties that any particular device or software will function properly with our website, even if recommended by ADR.
ADR does not warrant that:
· Access to our website will be uninterrupted, error-free or secure;
· Any materials accessible on or through our website will be free from viruses, worms, or other harmful components; or
· You will be able to connect, communicate or pass information to our website or any other site on the internet at any particular speed or throughput.
By using this website, it is understood that you acknowledge and accept this waiver and disclaimer and fully agree to waive all liability for the use of any information herein. If you have any questions or need clarification, contact us directly.
YOU ARE AWARE, UNDERSTAND AND AGREE:
WE ARE NOT LAWYERS. WE DO NOT PROVIDE LEGAL ADVICE. WE DO NOT DRAFT LEGAL DOCUMENTS. WE DO NOT REVIEW LEGAL DOCUMENTS. WE DO NOT PROVIDE LEGAL SERVICES. WE DO NOT HOLD OURSELVES OUT TO BE LAWYERS.
June 15, 2021
Copyright © 2022 Absolute Dispute Resolution - All Rights Reserved.
By using this website and/or our services, you understand and agree with the following. If you do not understand or agree to the following, please do not use our website and/or our services.
Absolute Dispute Resolution and any of its affiliates or employees: